Please note that the use of the Lazy-App Platform constitutes your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree with how we have determined to handle your information, please do not visit or use the Lazy-App Platform. The Lazy-App Platform is only intended for use in the United States and the personal information you provide us as a user will be stored in the United States.
Because we respect your rights to your own privacy, we are committed to our policies established for the collection and/or use of your “Personal Information,” which is hereby defined as “full name, email, contact no, profile image and any information that could be used to identify, contact, or locate you directly without using the Lazy-App Platform.” For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Information does not include your photograph or other images.
By using the Lazy-App Platform, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Lazy-App Platform. You may avoid further said data collection by uninstalling the App from your mobile device and not otherwise using the Lazy-App Platform.
When you visit or use the Lazy-App Platform, we collect information about you in the following general categories.
• Location Information: We collect precise location data through the App when it is used by Providers if the Providers' devices permit such information collection. We may collect this information when Providers use certain functionality, such as navigating to a location to provide the Services, and we may also collect the precise location of a Provider’s device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may derive a Provider’s approximate location from the Provider’s IP address. The Lazy-App Platform utilizes geo-location features to match Customers to Providers, to update Customers on the status of Providers en route to perform Services, to confirm that a Provider performed Services, and to improve the services on the LazyApp Platform.
We also may use and disclose geolocation we collect through the Lazy-App Platform for other business purposes, including for legal purposes (such as to enforce our agreements). The geolocation information obtained about a User will be retained in an identifiable manner, along with geolocation data about job sites where Providers performed Services on initial and/or follow-up jobs.
• Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of the Lazy-App Platform, such as type of service requested, date and time of service, the amount charged, distance traveled, intra-User communications, ratings and reviews, and other related transaction details
• Provider Registration and Payment: To register as a Provider, you may need to provide other Personal Information, including a copy of your driving license, banking information, and in some jurisdictions, we may collect additional business or contractor licenses. We share certain information with our partners who help us by running background checks on Providers to help protect the Lazy-App community. We may use report information we receive from background check service providers for the purposes of assessing whether to permit an individual to use the Lazy-App Platform as a Provider and to comply with applicable law.
• Lazy-App Payment Method: When you add a credit card or payment method to your Lazy-App account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
• Customer Support: We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer support team.
• Usage and Preference Information: We collect information that is generated automatically about how you and visitors interact with the Lazy-App Platform, preferences expressed, and settings are chosen. When we associate such information with specific personal information, we will treat the combination as Personal Information, as set forth herein.
• Contact Number Verification: As an enhanced privacy feature, we use a third-party service called Twilio to generate one-time password texts (SMS).
• Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including the following examples: the hardware model, operating system/version, software names/versions, file names/versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
• Log Information: When you interact with the Lazy-App Platform, we collect server logs, which may include device IP addresses, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, browser type, and the third-party site/service accessed immediately prior to interacting with the Lazy-App Platform.
We only use your Personal Information for Lazy-App -Platform related purposes. (This includes the information collected by our third-party service providers; however, this does not include our use of photographs, which is governed separately).
Specifically, the purposes of our “use” include platform-analytics, marketing, advertising, and other purposes designed to help us efficiently operate and improve the Lazy-App Platform in the following manner:
• to contact you in connection with your Lazy-App -related activities (including, but not limited to, confirmation emails, account verification text messages, push notification alerts, or important alerts that could affect your relationship with Lazy-App ),
• for identification and authentication,
• for security and fraud prevention,
• to perform background checks,
• to investigate potential unauthorized use of your information by a Provider,
• to communicate Service requests from you to other Users, and/or
• to suggest potential Customers for your Services.
• to advertise, promote and market Lazy-App services and products.
• to continuously evaluate and improve the online and mobile user experience.
We may use your Personal Information to provide advertising on/for the Lazy-App Platform. At LazyApp, however, we do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with other parties or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may also send you email and other messages with personalized offers and information about products and services, and we may use Personal Information to show you online advertising on the Lazy-App Platform, other websites, and other online services.
Lazy-App provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications from us and our partners and gives Users the option to remove their information from our database, to not receive future email marketing communications, or to no longer receive our service. If you receive an unsolicited marketing email from a Lazy-App email address, please contact info@Lazyapp.com
We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Lazy-App Platform and use it for any authorized purpose.
Lazy-App will only use your Photos specifically for Lazy-App -platform related purposes, such as showing job-related pictures as well as marketing, advertising, and other related purposes. Lazy-App enables Users to post job-related pictures, including “before” and “after” job pictures, to third-party websites and apps. Lazy-App will not share your Photos with other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
When you use the Lazy-App Platform, our third-party partners, such as stripe and analytics providers, use tracking technologies to collect information about how the Lazy-App Platform is used and about the devices used to access the Lazy-App Platform to analyze Lazy-App Platform’s performance.
To operate the Lazy-App Platform, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on the Lazy-App Platform, we may share your Personal Information with vendors, agents, and third-party service providers in exchange for their support services like email origination, receipt/support services, and other user relationship management services.
• Payment Processing: We use Stripe to process any billing information between Users and between Users and us, including credit card information Users submit. You can find information about Stripe's privacy practice at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
• Platform Features: We use Twilio for registration of new Users to make sure your contact information is accurate and that every new user account in our system is an actual person we can serve. You can find information about Twilio's privacy practice at https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy.
• Other Users: When you agree to provide Services as a Provider, we will display certain information about you to the Customer who requested the work, including your name, photograph, geo-location, and rating, and such information may also be visible to users of our Platform Partners’ websites. When you submit a Service request as a Customer, we will display certain information about you to Providers, including your name, address, photograph (if any), rating, and photographs of the job site.
• Social Networking and Other Websites: The Lazy-App Platform may allow you to share information, including Personal Information, with social networking websites, such as Facebook, Google, etc. Except for our marketing and advertising purposes, we do not share your Personal Information with them unless you specifically authorize it. If you choose to log in to the LazyApp Platform through social networking websites, we may share information about your account with the social networking site. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites.
• Legal and Similar Disclosures: We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate in the following situations: to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; to respond to your requests; or to protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also disclose your Personal Information as part of a dispute among Users or between Users and Lazy-App as well as to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
• Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of Lazy-App assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
• With Your Permission: We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission as set forth herein.
• Research and Development: We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
A cookie is a file saved on a user’s hard drive that stores certain information about user activity. Users must agree to let cookies be saved for them, and most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Although you can modify your browser/device settings to reject cookies if desired, this could potentially affect the availability and functionality of our services.
Any third party with whom we are allowed to share your Personal Information is authorized to use your Personal Information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Those who contact you will need to be instructed directly by you regarding your preferences for the use of your Personal Information by them.
Lazy-App provides you with the ability to access and edit your Personal Information: Sign in to the app, access the Settings menu, and then view and update/correct your account information. So that we can protect the integrity of sensitive data, there are certain pieces of information, such as your age, that you cannot alter yourself. Please contact us at info@Lazyapp.com to change the information you cannot access through your account.
To preserve the integrity of our databases, standard procedure calls for us to retain information submitted by members for an indefinite length of time. You agree that we may store the information we collect for this indefinite length of time.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13, as the Lazy-App Platform is not directed at Users under 18. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the Lazy-App Platform and provided personally identifiable information to us through the LazyApp Platform, please contact us at info@Lazyapp.com or at our mailing address so we can delete that account and/or any Personal Information collected from them on the Lazy-App Platform.
Lazy-App staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information. If you share your mobile device, in order to protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties, you should sign out of your Lazy-App account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. Lazy-App has security measures in place intended to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside; and the privacy laws governing the country/jurisdiction of these computer networks may be less protective.
Lazy-App takes steps to ensure that your information is secure on its system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Lazy-App cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. LAZYAPP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING, OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USAGE INFORMATION AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE SHOULD ANY OTHER INDIVIDUALS OBTAIN THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO THE LAZY-APP PLATFORM.
This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Lazy-App Platform. The Lazy-App Platform may contain links to other websites, charitable organizations, or online services, including our Platform Partners’ websites; and we, of course, are not responsible for other websites’ privacy practices. We advise Users upon leaving the Lazy-App Platform to carefully review the privacy statements of any website that collects personally identifiable information.
Note that, as set forth herein, we do not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.